My regular blog readers, most of whom live in western Queensland would be well informed about the ongoing flood situation we are experiencing right now. However, for those of you who are visiting via the Flood Appeal Auction site, welcome.
Thanks to Toni from Make It Perfect, for setting up this Auction to assist the victims of the Queensland floods.
Just a few details first, how the auction will work.
1. Bidding will start at $50.00 (Australian)
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollars.
4. This auction is open to everyone and postage is FREE.
5. This auction begins NOW and will end at 9.00am Monday 24th January, 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid includes your email address) The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once that has been done, I will post your prize to you.
7. Thank you for participating and happy bidding!
I am donating a fun cot quilt called "Duck, Duck, Goose" It measures approx 44" x 60",all cotton fabrics and wool blend wadding, sewn and quilted by me. The fabric is from the range Red Letter Day by Riley Blake.
For my regular readers, I'm home for the first time in about 6 weeks. Magaged to cross the river after a bit of a clean out of silt and debris by a local contractor. If you click on the Qld Flood Appeal Auction logo in the top left hand corner, it will take you to the main site where all the participants will be listed. It should be up and running by Monday 17th, January.
I will hopefully have more news for you later on, but at the moment my satellite internet connection is a bit dodgy as it's getting a bit stormy outside (again!) and I don't want to lose this post.
Talk soon, Sandy.